Her favorite book is Little Prince. She is a hedonist and passionate traveler. She would like to have more time dedicated to another passion – painting.
Her name is Jovana, a creative girl, and fashion lover. She has been a part of our team for 5 years. We want to congratulate her for her work and effort and we hope that she will find more time for some good painting or another great book.
- What would you advise yourself 5 years ago?
Less stress and more gratitude.
- Which of your professional skills do you consider to be the most important?
Commitment, loyalty, flexibility, perfectionism, and unlimited effort when the goal and motive are clearly defined.
- What would you highlight as your biggest contribution in the past 5 years?
The first thing that comes to my mind is that I met really dear people and gained real friends, even the future godmother Saska 🙂 (something that I always thought was reserved for school-age and childhood). On the other hand, I realized what the working environment and teamwork should look like, which gave me perspective for further business challenges.
- Tell us your impressions of how much the company culture influences recruitment and how
Definitely, there is a big influence. All of us who recruit future colleagues, we represent the company and provide a first impression of the company culture and overall atmosphere. From my point of view, it is a combination of a professional and friendly approach in order to provide as much information and details as possible through pleasant and less formal conversation, with the slogan when we hang out, we hang out when we work, we work.
- What was your first job?
My first job was in a bank, during my student days. It was hard to reconcile business and university obligations, but at the same time, it was an opportunity to get a bigger picture of how the banking sector works. That somehow directed me to the other side.
- What would you never give up?
Time for myself and my daily rituals 🙂
- From your point of view, what trait is most important to have to be a successful recruiter?
Commitment and that you love what you do.
- Besides your job, what is that you also do well?
Besides the economy for which I was educated and my work with people with the Quantox team, I would say that my thing is also a sense of aesthetics for interior design, fashion, art…
- If you could become an expert in another field for a moment, what would it be?
Certainly something related to the previous answer. During primary school, I wanted to be a painter, which later grew into a hobby.
- What surprised you the most while working at Quantox?
Some special people, working atmosphere, and the fact that this company operates and grows in such a simple and natural way, which has resulted in today’s borders of Quantox, in a territorial and every other sense.
- What is it that people mostly don’t know about you?
That I am, for the most part, a big introvert.