If she wasn’t in the world of IT, her day-to-day job would be in a white coat. Coding is her choice. And for a clean line of code, the most important thing is to constantly learn and to be committed to work.
Saška is a backend developer. Through 5 years of dedicated work, she gained significant experience and a lot of friends in our office in Čačak. Her approach to work is full of enthusiasm, as it was on the first day when she met us.
Thank you for your significant support and commitment. Congratulations for the first 5 Q candles and we definitely took a note – not to touch your cookies 🙂
- Who or what was your biggest influence to become a programmer?
Back in elementary school, I loved watching my older brother work on the computer, which really intrigued me to learn more about it. Later, in high school, my first tasks in Pascal raised my interest even more.
- Tell us something that people don’t know about you.
I could play video games for hours.
- What would you never give up?
- How would your colleagues describe you, in one word?
- The weekend is your time for?
Rest and hanging out with my friends.
- Something that you did and wouldn’t do it again.
Get a tattoo.
- What would you be if you weren’t a programmer?
- Do you remember your first day at work?
I remember the excitement cos my friend from college and I will start working together. It’s been our wish since we met.
- What advice would you give to yourself 5 years ago?
Be less nervous.
- What is the weirdest food that you ever tasted?
Wild boar sausage.